Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blessing Dress?


Kora has recently found hers and Mylie's Blessing dresses. She kept asking me if she could wear it. After multiple NO's she finally took things into her own hands and put one on herself. This dress is actually Mylie's blessing dress. I never realized how big the dresses are. After laughing at her and taking pictures I had to tell her that they were special dresses that aren't meant for big girls to wear....and then move them to a hidden location (aka: my closet) so the temptation is permanently removed. Someday her daughters will be wearing those dresses. I guess she doesn't realize that or care just yet.

2 comments:

kerrfam6 said...

Wow - it looks like it fits her - finally!! I didn't realize how big they were either. Maybe I need to make her another one that she can wear when she wants to!!

Unknown said...

Wow I can't believe she can fit into it. Maybe it could be a baptism dress also.