Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I have contemplated changing our title back to K Kerr Five but find that I just can't. This last week has been a little difficult for us. Last Tuesday I started spotting a little and on Saturday I started bleeding heavily. I went to the doctor last Wednesday and was told a little spotting is normal but from the ultrasound I was either not as far along as I thought or the baby was not developing. I had 2 blood test last week to determine if the baby was developing or not. I had another doctors appointment set for Wednesday, today, so I planned to just wait it all out and find out how things were going to go. During the appointment we found that I have indeed lost the baby. We are both disappointed, sad...all those things that you would expect to feel in the circumstance. We are looking forward to expanding our family, unfortunately it wont be as soon as we hoped, but do hope that maybe in the near future we can call ourselves the K Kerr Six.