Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tinkerbell Mylie is 3

Our little Mylie is finally 3 years old. I decided to make things easier on myself and with a little push from Kelly we bought Mylie's birthday cake this year. Mylie didn't seem to mind, infact, she picked out the balloon birthday cake from Costco. The theme for Mylie's birthday this year was Tinkerbell. She LOVES Tinkerbell. We actually had two birthday parties this year. One for friends and one for family.

Here is a picture from the friend's party. The kids are decorating their cupcakes. I have to thank my friend Julie because she noticed we weren't taking any pictures and asked if we wanted pictures taken. I am so bad at taking pictures that I don't even remember to even take my camera out. Thank goodness she made a comment, otherwise I wouldn't have any pictures of Mylie's party. Thanks Julie!

Birthday pinata. When I got this, Hunter asked me why I never bought him one for his birthday. Talk about serious guilt trip. Guess what Hunter and Kora are going to have at their parties this year...yep, a pinata.

Sadly, this is the only picture I was able to take of Mylie in her new boots and her Tinkerbell costume. She was in heaven with her gifts this year. She really loves her boots. Kora and Hunter are both anxiously awaiting theirs when their birthdays come around.

Overall, we had a great day, both celebrations were fun. We can't believe our little baby is 3 years old. She still asks me if she's the baby and my reply, yes! She'll always be our baby.

1 comment:

kerrfam6 said...

Little Tinkerboots looks so serious. At least she let us sing to her this year!!!