Friday, January 20, 2012

Santa's Cookies



You can't let Christmas come and go without making at least one batch of sugar cookies. This has become a tradition of ours. Although, I usually do a lot of baking in the month of December this year was quite different. I was unable to eat sweets so I didn't bake so I could avoid having them in the house. If it was in the house I would eat it. After I had Skylar I couldn't do too much and Santa still needed some homemade cookies. Kelly made the dough and cut them out and the kids decorated them. Each child made Santa 1 cookie and I think it was Kora that made a cookie for Skylar to give to Santa. They turned out really cute and really yummy. I think Kelly should be on sugar cookie duty every year. Especially when he was able to get them rolled out and cut out faster than I usually do. I'm still amazed at how fast he was.

No comments: