Friday, April 25, 2008

K Kerr's Join In

After reading the numerous blogs from our family we are the last to join in on the blogging sensation. Kelly and I were both anti-blog but I have come to realize what a great way this is to do my own family journal. They say with each pregnancy you lose brain cells and I certainly feel those cells that held memory are depleting rapidly. It is so much easier to log onto the computer, type out a quick "what happened today" event than tell myself I'll remember because I know I wont (I'm hoping this forces me to take more pictures too). At the same time I'm keeping my own journal we are able to keep our family up to date with the latest and greatest with the K Kerr Five. Thanks to Jodie, Becky and Bryan for the excellent Blogs that helped me realize what a great idea this is.

2 comments:

Gene and Susie said...

YEA!!!!!! Thank you.

bette said...

hello. this is a neat web page. your family is very beautiful, you two should be very happy. miss you bunches. xxxooo love bette