Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Peady Mom

When I put my makeup on it isn't unusual for the girls to go through my makeup bag and play with (but not put on) my makeup. Yesterday as I was putting my makeup on, my phone rang. Kora left the bedroom while I was talking on the phone and then I hear Kelly knocking on the outside of the bathroom door upstairs. He opened it and I heard him say "go get the camera". Kora comes running up to me and says "I Peady Mom" as she handed me my tube of mascara. All I could tell her was "yep, you're gorgeous!"

6 comments:

Darci said...

So funny. Had it happened to me I would have been mad though. She does look like she thinks she looks so peady!

Amanda said...

Oh I love it! I let Peyton do the same thing but luckily she hasn't gotten anything open yet.

B Kerr Fam said...

LOL!! She is too cute. Too bad she could not get Hunter to try some on!!!

Nunazuna said...

HA! I love it!

Gene and Susie said...

She is 'peady.' As as matter of fact, she's beautiful!!!!!

Jodie said...

Aren't you grateful for camera's and blogs to capture the moments!