Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kelly's New Hobby

Since visiting Bryan in Arizona the beginning of this month Kelly has developed a new hobby. There is a new store in the Ontario Mills Mall called the Lego store. It's actually pretty cool. It's amazing what they can do with Lego's now a days. When we visited Bryan he had put together the Death Star, hope I got that name right. It was actually pretty amazing and took him I believe 22 hours to put together. Kelly had purchased Anakin's Jedi Starfighter while in Arizona. The picture above is Darth Vader's Tie-Fighter that we got a few days ago. With the kids "help" I think it took him a little over an hour to put together.

I had to go to the grocery store last night and when I came home Kelly had finished building his Tie-Fighter and was playing war with Hunter who had his Batman Helicopter. The little red spots on the Tie-Fighter is actually a gun that shoots out when you push a button and Kelly...err, Darth Vader was attacking Batman with his gun. It was funny to see but also very cute. Wish I took a picture of them playing.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

How funny! I've been in that Lego store before, it's pretty cool!

Darci said...

What an interesting hobby, but Star Wars in really cool.

p.s. A little bird told me to start calling you Colie.

Gene and Susie said...

Well, Hunter will have to 'LET YOU KNOW' when they're going to play fight again!

B Kerr Fam said...

Grat hobby to have. I may have to go get the TIE fighter now. I should have waited to build the Death Star with you.

Jodie said...

Oh no, pocket book beware! Boys and their hobbies!

Unknown said...

Blake would love to hang out with your husband. He has been asking for the star wars legos.