Monday, November 9, 2009

Surprise Haircut


As I was making dinner the other night the kids were quiet. Normally when kids are quiet you know they are doing something they shouldn't be. I should have checked it out....but I was busy and thought they were just being good. Kelly got home and went upstairs and brought down a big clump of hair. Kora had cut her hair a few months ago so I suspected she had done it to herself...again. Not So. When I asked her why she did it she told me "Hunter did it". Hunter cut off about 3 precious inches of just one side of her hair. I straightened it out but her once long beautiful hair is now much shorter. She had been bald for so long that we were excited that she was finally getting some length. I guess we start all over.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh no!! I remember Kora as a bald baby!! But at least it will grow back out!!

B Kerr Fam said...

When I saw the post I exclaimed out loud "oh no!" Your kids are so cute that it would not matter what happened. We miss them so much, tell Hunter to ask his daddy about the vampire haircut. We are counting down the days until you guys are here