Friday, August 13, 2010

Dressing Herself


Mylie woke up at 7am with me this morning. I wake up at 7am every morning so I can be ready for when my brother drops Luke off for the day. My first task is taking a shower. Since Mylie was up, she joined me (hence the straggly tangle of wet hair in the picture). After the shower I put a diaper on her and then got myself dressed. She disappeared for a bit and then came back with a shirt. I told her that was a jammy shirt and to go get something else. She wanted to wear the jammy shirt so she decided to put it on herself. She sat down on the floor and proceeded to put it on like a pair of pants. She got both legs through the neck hole and then pulled it up, upside down. She stood up, looked at me, put her hands in the air, smiled and said "I did it!" I'm so proud of my independent dresser.

4 comments:

kerrfam6 said...

Her face says, "What the he** are you taking my picture for?" This is a 'save for the boyfriend' picture!!! She's so cute!

Unknown said...

That is a great picture! So funny. You have to save that picture for when she is older, she will love you fot that.

Darci said...

Love the angry face!!!! You need to blog more it has been over a month. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.