Monday, April 25, 2011

Cousin Fun



I cannot believe I forgot to post about this. Kelly's Sister, Becky came to visit with her family a few weeks ago in March. The kids just LOVE their cousins and have such a fun time playing with them. So, when any of their cousins come to visit they are in heaven. It's sad that all of them live so far away, well, all but 1 cousin, Luke who they see almost every day and they love it.



The girls were pretty much inseparable the whole day. While we were getting dinner ready we looked at the girls sitting at the table and they were all holding hands. It was so adorable. I'm really sad this picture came out blurry because it was the only one I took where all 4 of them were smiling and looking at the camera.


Great-Grandpa with 6 of his Great-Grandchildren.


I love this picture. My Husband is such a ham. Tylie the cutie in her Uncle Kelly's lap. Kelly is ever the teaser and was constantly telling Tylie to stop wearing his clothes and jumping out and scaring all the children when they thought he was done playing with them. They all loved it.


2 comments:

kerrfam6 said...

I especially loved it when Kelly would say "Give me my skirt," and Tylie would run for cover!!

Amanda said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I love it when kids can be close to their cousins and other family! Such cute girls!