Wednesday, April 6, 2011

St. Patty's Day Green


Aweful picture, but it was the only one I got with all 4 kids. St. Patricks day isn't a big holiday but I decided to try to follow other mom's green examples and make a green breakfast....instead of just wearing green and doing nothing else like we normally do. So, our St. Patricks day breakfast menu was Green milk, Green eggs and Toast with Green butter. The kids loved it. Afterwards we watched the King of Green, The Grinch. Yes, it's a Christmas movie but he's also green. The kids don't mind watching Christmas movies in March. I do like the idea of catching leprechauns so I do want to try that next year. Have to save up my oatmeal canisters so we can make leprechaun traps next year.


1 comment:

kerrfam6 said...

Great idea. Luke looks like his 'pot-o-gold' was just taken away!