Friday, July 29, 2011

Fountain Fun




We went to Victoria Gardens with one of my friends and her kids and had lunch then played in the fountains. For all of you who don't know, Victoria Gardens has a kids program that allows them to get discounts at different restaurants and stores. Chipotle actually gives your kids an entire kids meal for free with absolutely no purchase necessary. The kids each got Quesadilla meals and I got a yummy Chipotle Burrito. It's definitely worth signing up for.



This is the only picture I got of my friend, Julie's kids. I was trying to get a picture of them but every time I snapped they would turn around and I would get their back. I should have just asked them to pose...yeah, didn't think of that at the time...




Kora in the water.




Miss. Mylie...when she saw this picture she wanted to make sure everyone knew that she is wearing a Tinkerbell swimsuit. She LOVES Tinkerbell.




The Lukester! This boy LOVES the water. Although, once he noticed the stairs and the field of dirt right next to the fountains I couldn't keep him away from them. Go figure.




There were so many kids at the fountains. It was a hot day so I guess that everyone had the same idea. I definitely need to make another trip up there before school starts. Such a fun day.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! :)

Unknown said...

We need to go again! Glad you remembered your camera.