Saturday, December 17, 2011

Haircut

Kelly was painting in the house so he asked me to take the kids out for a few hours. I took the kids to In-n-Out and noticed Mylie's hair looked really weird. When she got into the car she had a hoodie on so I didn't notice when we left. I thought she may just have hat hair from wearing the hoodie but when I looked closer I noticed it looked more like a mullet....yep, she now had a mullet.It's hard to tell from this next picture but the other side of her hair is barely 2 inches from her head. The story goes...Scissors are hidden in random places in the house because our kids, especially Kora likes to cut things up. Well, this particular week was the kids school break and Hunter decided to bring home his school box which had a pair of scissors in it. Kora got hold of the scissors and talked Mylie into giving each other haircuts. Mylie gave Kora a haircut, which wasn't good but it wasn't so bad either. I just had to shorten Kora's hair a bit. After Kora's haircut Kora gave Mylie a haircut and cut off about 4 inches on the sides only.
I tried to even it all out the best I could and this is the finished result. It has been about a month since this happened and it's finally growing out a bit. When I first cut it you really couldn't see how choppy it was but now that it's longer you can see all the random shorter chunks. She's going to need another haircut soon to even all the chunks out but it works for now.

No comments: