Saturday, August 9, 2008

Spousal Tag - Kelly's Answers

1. Her full name? Nicole Puanani Kerr
2. How long have you been together? Married 6 years.
3. How long did you date? 1 year.
4. How old is she? 29.
5. Who eats more? Me, by far.
6. Who said "I Love You" first? Nicole, very quickly after we started dating.
7. Who is taller? Me.
8. Who sings better? Nicole. Her voice is much nicer to listen to.
9. Who is smarter? Nicole is as smart, if not smarter, as me in most areas, except sports. I still tell her after all these years that in baseball, we count the score in runs, not points.
10. Who does the laundry? Nicole. I did my share of laundry on my mission.
11. Who pays the bills? Me. I figure I should put my education to use at home, too.
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. This is because she was scared to sleep closer to our stairs in our first apartment. Strangers, robbers, ghosts... whatever could get her. She figured if they got me first, it would give her time to escape.
13. Who mows the lawn? The gardeners in our complex. Hunter and Kora do a pretty good job of keeping the grass short when they play outside, though.
14. Who cooks dinner? Nicole. I did my share of cooking on my mission.
15. Who drives? We both do. She can't stand it when I drive, and I can't stand it when she drives. In the end, we both lose.
16. Who kissed whom first? Me. I was told by an unnamed source that she was ready for me to take her hand and kiss her; but try to do that when your future spouse constantly has her arms folded and doesn't seem to be interested.
17. Who's more stubborn? Me, absolutely.
18. Who asked whom out first? Me, to a baseball game. When she said yes, I figured that was a good thing because of my affinity for baseball and other sports.
19. Who proposed? Me. I was scared she would say no, so I drove around for a while thinking about what would happen if she said no. I figured that Yang Chow's would taste better if she said yes...and I was hungry, so I asked her.
20. Who has more friends? Nicole. I have only one true friend, whom I miss.
21. Who is more sensitive? Nicole.
22. Who has more siblings? Me: 1 brother, 2 sisters.
23. Who wears the pants? Me, but only by defferal. We try to make decisions together.

1 comment:

B Kerr Fam said...

I am glad that Nicole did not serve a mission- who would do Kelly's laundry and cook his meals?? Great post, we sure you miss you two, A LOT.