Saturday, August 9, 2008

What Happened to Cooing?


Mylie has finally started talking. She likes to say "Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba" and "Da, Da, Da" but I don't recall Hunter or Kora ever screeching. At first I thought she was crying...then when I looked at the big smile on her face I knew she was actually just talking. It is so loud that I miss the days of the cute babbling and coos. I sure hope this stage goes by fast. I guess all I can say to this is, at least she's not crying!


Also wanted to share that while I am writing this, Hunter is taking a nap on the kitchen chairs. He was eating his dinner and the last time we checked on him he was sleeping. I guess he's done eating.


...and Kora is doing puzzles. Hunter and Kora's latest favorite thing to do is puzzles. We have about 4 of them and they just love putting them together then dumping it out to do it again.

5 comments:

B Kerr Fam said...

HAHAHA, your kids are great. We love the picture of Hunter at the table sleeping. I sense that Kelly might have told Hunter that he could not leave until he finished dinner; Hunter being smart took the easy way out- sleep!! Neat movie of Mylie, we remember Hunter just talking. Kora seems to be filling the middle child way quite adequately. These types of posts are bitter sweet for me- we love PHX but we miss your kids (and you 2) so much that it is hard being in PHX.

Amanda said...

Too funny, I know Peyton is like that sometimes, she gets super loud and I just always hope it's only a phase.
I guess tired kids really can fall asleep anywhere!! Your kids are all so adorable!

Kerr Family said...

Bryan-
You are exactly correct. We told Hunter he couldn't leave the table until he finished what was on his plate. He showed us!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you found our blog. Now we can keep in better contact,as you know by now I am forgetful when it comes to calling people. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are very cute, I love the picture of Hunter sleeping.
Julie

Jodie said...

Oh the smarts of a 4 yr old, what a great picture. Such a cute post!