Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sick Kora


When do you know your child is sick? When they climb into your bed and put themselves to sleep! Our poor little Kora is sick...again. She had the flu a few weeks ago and threw up everywhere. It was a relief when she was her happy little self again. Then the flu bug hit Hunter and Mylie. They were all better but now Kora has started up again. She had a rough night last night. I'm worried now that the other 2 are going to get it again too. Sick babies are no fun. I hate being sick but if it made them feel better I would take on their colds for them if I could.

After we picked Hunter up from school today I was making a snack for the kids while they played. I went upstairs to tell them it was ready and Kora wasn't in their room. I asked Hunter where she was and he said she was downstairs. I knew she wasn't so I looked in my room and there she was...in my bed, with her blanket and baby. You know your baby is sick when she puts herself down for a nap. Poor thing.

5 comments:

Darci said...

I think that is so cute that she did that! I would hate that she is sick to have to do it, but really cute.

I think I would die if we all got the flu and then a couple of weeks later got it again!!!!

B Kerr Fam said...

Send her down her to the desert. We will take care of her or Hunter or Mylie!! We will take one of them. We miss them

Gene and Susie said...

She needs her Nani to hold her a rock her!!! Breaks my heart. Kiss them for me.

Amanda said...

Oh, poor girl. I'm so sorry she's sick again!! Maybe they're getting all their sickness out for the entire year all at once! (Ok, well you can dream right?) I hope she feels better soon!

Jennefer said...

Soooo sorry to hear that she is sick again....we don't like the sickies! I hope she got a blessing last night....Donnie is more than willing to help if needed! We will keep her in our prayers....and you too! Hope she is MUCH better really soon!