Friday, May 23, 2008

Hunter the Cat

The other day I went upstairs to put Mylie down for a nap. When I came downstairs and went into the kitchen I saw about a half gallon of milk all over the floor. Furious, I asked Hunter what he was doing and he said "I'm a cat Mom." Furry turned into confusion and then flat out Hysteria. I started laughing and we cleaned up the milk together. I told him if he wanted to be a cat again that he had to let Mommy pour the milk. He asked if he could be a cat so I poured some milk into a bowl and let him be a cat. I love how Kora at first looked at him like he was from Mars and then decided to join in. When I told Kelly what Hunter did he told Hunter, "We don't like cats, so next time be a dog".

4 comments:

Gene and Susie said...

This is hilarious. What an imagination. But Daddy is right Hunter and Kora - next time be a dog!!!!!

Jodie said...

Too cute! Isn't it amazing the imagination of kids? Smart little guy! Hopefully you didn't have to run to the store for more milk.

B Kerr Fam said...

That is great!!! I have never seen Nicole mad so imagining that and Hunter's reply is giving me a great laugh!!! Nice that Kora got in on the action.

The ZamFam said...

That is funny. If he wants to be a dog next time, buy some Scooby Snacks (graham crackers) and give it to him as treats. Its funny to watch them roll over, speak, and do doggy tricks.