Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mylie

It is true what they say about number 3, you take less pictures and don't get mentioned as much. We all know Hunter has tons of pictures because he was the first and Kora got lots of pictures taken because she was the first girl. Sadly, once you get to number 3 you have less time to take pictures and all the stuff she is doing has already been done by her older brother and sister. It doesn't make it less interesting or less wonderful it is just easily forgotten with all the goings on of the day. So, here is a post all for her. I wish the pictures could be bigger but I thought we had a scanner, I guess it's only a printer. I got the pictures from a website and these are as big as they are going to get. Sorry!


So, where do I begin? Well, from the beginning she proved to be a difficult child. She hid herself for 4 months and then decided at the last minute that she didn't want to do things the "normal" way and turned breech. Since her birth she has been a very challenging baby who needs a lot of love and attention. Although she isn't as easy as we would have hoped we have been so thankful for her arrival into our family. She is very cuddly and lovey and when she smiles her whole body lights up. She has just started giggling and I have to say that baby giggles are just about the cutest things you will ever hear. She does cry a lot and sometimes I just need a break but nothing is better than trying to soothe her and look into her eyes and wipe away her tears. I can't wait for that crying stage to end but comforting her feels so good. It's nice when someone needs you that much but can be difficult when you have 2 other children to take care of and all 3 want your attention. Mylie is holding her head up steadily. She hates tummy time but sure loves her brother and sister. Sometimes she's not too sure of Kora. I have seen her eye Kora from across the room trying to decide if it is a good or bad thing that Kora is starting to approach her. Hunter can make her laugh and you can see how much she adores him because she gives him a huge smile when he talks to her or even looks her way. Her latest talent is standing. She loves to stand. When she isn't crying she is actually a very happy sweet baby. Most people have no idea what we are talking about when they are around her. I think she saves her crying just for us. I think that is best (for them). She really is a sweet baby and we adore her. We love having her in our family and love watching her grow and develop her little personality. I guess we will keep her!


(I added this picture because I thought it was funny. She does this a lot, especially if you turn the lights off.)

5 comments:

Gene and Susie said...

She is as adorable as Hunter and Kora. The third one has to be louder to be sure she's heard. She's making her place known!!! I love to cuddle her - sometimes it's exqactly what I need!!!

B Kerr Fam said...

All of your kids are great, they have wonderful parents!! They are all so cute and do we miss them. We miss you guys too

The ZamFam said...

She is getting so big. Don't worry, the crying stops. Luckily you were blessed with 2 easy ones. I could only imagine!! As far as the child lineup.... she will be the easy going one. As the baby, you learn to go with the flow and to do as your older siblings tell you...even when you DIDN"T DO IT!!!!

Jodie said...

Yeah, listen to Becky, she can tell you what it's like to have older siblings! I love babies, they just grow too fast. I find myself holding, comforting, babying Mason so much because I realize how fast they grow! Advice on pictures,leave your camera out where you can see it.

Nunazuna said...

What a sweet little baby! She is so cute. I totally know what your saying because I was the third and there are way less pics of me then there are of my sisters. Hey, check out my last post. I just tagged you. Let me know when you post so I can see your answers. I hope to see you guys at conference tomorrow.