Thursday, May 1, 2008

Handsome Like Daddy



Over the HOT weekend I asked Hunter if he wanted his hair cut short like Daddy's so he could be cooler. He told me "No, I want to be handsome". I laughed and on Monday I thought I would ask again, "Do you want your hair cut short like Daddy's". His response, "Yes, I don't want to be handsome". My only guess is that every time we brush his hair we tell him how handsome he is and not having any hair to brush would mean he wasn't handsome. We asked again last night if he wanted to be handsome like Daddy and he said yes. We got the clippers out and chopped off all of his hair. It was kind of sad because I can honestly say I have never seen him with so little hair. The good thing is he has a great head of hair and it will grow back quickly. After I was done he asked if he was handsome like Daddy now and I told him yes. He even asked again this morning when he woke up if he looked like Daddy. I had to reassure him how handsome he was and he was happy with my answer. It's funny what kids think.

7 comments:

The ZamFam said...

OMG!! Nicole, I LOVE it!!! Cute little man!!! And outta the mouths of babes, huh??

Gene and Susie said...

He couldn't be anything but handsome. He looks so cute. He reminds me of Kelly and Bryan when they were little and buzzed their heads for baseball and summer!!! Hunter - you are SO handsome - just like your Daddy.

B Kerr Fam said...

HAHAHA...that is great!! Hunter is the man. I wonder what Bryce will say when he sees that Hunter John has no hair!!!!

Jodie said...

I love his hair! It will be interesting to see if he wants to grow it out or keep it short.

Kerr Family said...

Hunter loves his hair. I think this may be a permanent thing. Orininally it was just for the summer but he really likes it so we will see.

Nunazuna said...

Hey Nicole and Kelly! I saw your blog through Bryan and Lisa's! I didn't know that you guys had another baby! She is beautiful! I've added you guys to my blog buddie list so that we can keep in touch. I too at first was anti blog but it's such a good way to keep up with friend's and families and also a great way to journal. You have such a beautiful little family! Are you guys still living in California? Do you still spend Monday nights at the Wright's. We really need to meet up sometime! Again, Way cute family!

Nunazuna said...

I totally forgot that we live in the same city! Aren't we going to have stake conference soon? Thanks for the advice!Yeah it is a lot of fun!!!