Monday, November 24, 2008

Let's Talk Potty

I tried to take the most decent potty picture I could. Kora will probably hate me when she gets older but I HAD to take a picture for her scrapbook. She was all too willing to pose. So, I'll use that as my excuse when she gets older.

Kora has decided it was time she started going to the bathroom on the potty. One day she woke up and told us that she had to go pee pee on the potty. So, I took her and she went and we had to do the pee pee dance (whatever we have to do to help encourage her). She still uses a diaper but she will often tell us that she has to use the potty. Hunter was never so easy. I'm still encouraging diapers for her since we are going to Minden this week and I don't want to have to deal with a potty training baby and underwear on a long trip. But as soon as we come back I think it will be underwear from here on out. Yay!

More potty talk....

I dropped Hunter off at School a few days ago and here was a little conversation we had. To give you a little background, Hunter's school is in Chino which often smells like cows.

Hunter: It's stinky out here!

Me: Yes, it smells like cows.

Hunter: I think someone needs to wipe the cows bum bums.

I laughed for days about this one. It was one for the memory books. Only a child could be so honest.

5 comments:

Darci said...

Brett has told me that it is time to potty train Gwenie. She is 20 months and he thinks that she is smart enough to get it and want to do it, I don't really know how I feel. He even went and bought a step stool and the lid that fits on the toilet for her. We will see.

Amanda said...

Wow, so much for potty training being hard!! Go Kora!

Oh wow, Hunter is hilarious. It's definitely true though! Great post!

Gene and Susie said...

Yes, Kora will not be appreciative of her picture when she gets older. We have to take advantage of that when they're little!! Hunter's story is great. And he's right!!!

Nunazuna said...

Ha! If only it would be that easy! I don't even notice the smell anymore. Isn't that sad? I can't believe that Kora is already using the potty! Last time I saw her she was a wee little baby. Cute pic!

B Kerr Fam said...

Hey at least she is smiling!!!! The stories and pics that you have of your little ones are the best. You guys have the kids; we miss them a ton.