Friday, February 27, 2009

Wanted...

Position: Kitchen Towel Replacer

Duties: Pick up kitchen towels and replace them neatly folded on island rack.

Hours: 24 hours/7 days a week.

Break times: 10:00am and 2:00pm (also known as Mylie's nap times)

Pay: Gratitude of a very thankful Mother

Additional Comments: Yes, this really is an all day task. I can almost never go into my kitchen and find my towels where they are supposed to be. If Mylie is in the Kitchen while I'm cooking or cleaning up the kitchen, the towels are on the floor. There have been times I have folded them and put them back and turn my back no more than 1 minute and they are already on the floor again. She wont even be around when I put them back up. I think they call to her..."pull me down, pull me down, pull me down."

Culprit: Yes, she may be cute but kitchen towels beware!

6 comments:

Gene and Susie said...

Hmmm. I need the same employee when she's at my house. What is it with those darn towels?????

Amanda said...

That is so funny! For Peyton, it's my books. No matter how many times I put them away, she's back over there pulling them out again. Good luck finding someone for that position!! :)

The ZamFam said...

I will gladly fill that position!! Catch: I bring her up here with me!!!! She is so cute! Has she learned to get into certain cupboards yet? Or Nani's "kid drawer" in her kitchen? I am so excited to see you guys in April!!

Kerr Family said...

Well, she's learned to get into cupboards but those are a big no no, so I'm pretty good at keeping her out of those. The towels on the other hand are fair game...and she takes full advantage. Thanks for the offer Becky, but I think I would miss my towels on the ground when she was gone :) Look forward to seeing you guys too!

Roxanne said...

Hi Nicole how are you, It's nice to read about your family on your blog. I haven't heard from you in a long time. Hope your all doing well.

Danielle said...

this post makes me laugh! :)