Monday, April 12, 2010

Angels T-Ball


Before we moved out to Fontana we knew that the Little League Season would begin shortly after we moved. We decided to sign Hunter up to play. Kelly was an assistant coach last year and loved it. When we signed Hunter up he informed the person we registered Hunter up with that he would like to assist coaching. Next thing you know Kelly gets a call that his first meeting is Tuesday. They actually made him a manager. He's a wonderful manager and does well with the boys. The cool thing about him being a manager means he got to pick what his team was going to be. Luckily the Angels weren't taken so of course he picked the Angels. We have games 2 times a week. It keeps us pretty busy...I guess I should take the word "us" out and replace it with "Kelly and Hunter" because all I do is take myself and the girls to the games. It's fun to see the kids out there playing. I have to admit that I am a horrible picture taker. I can't believe I haven't taken one picture of Hunter and Kelly together. That will obviously change. I'll post one soon!

1 comment:

Gene and Susie said...

I loved watching both 'boys' on the baseball field. Kelly is a good manager and Hunter is just too adorable. Maybe it's a Nani thing, but I do believe he's the cutest little boy on the field!!!