Friday, June 25, 2010

Disneyland 2010


Last year we purchased Disneyland passes. Of course they were the cheap passes but I don't mind so much. Since our passes are going to expire this month we decided to make a trip. Yes, this is our first trip since August. I bet Disneyland LOVES pass holders like us. The reason why I didn't go was because 3 children at Disneyland by myself is a less than pleasant thought. I asked Kelly's Mom if she would go with me and it made for a very fun time. I really wish I had asked her to go with me months before so we could have enjoyed our passes. Nevertheless, we had a great time. On this trip I had my nephew Luke with us for the first half of the day. He is such an amazingly easy, happy baby. He only cried once and that was when we were on the ride Small World and I was singing to him. I guess I was ruining the ride for him and he really wanted to just listen to the ride music and not me. I guess he can't appreciate a good voice when he hears one, ha ha ha.





I believe that Mylie's favorite ride was small world. She pointed out every little doll. I tried to get a good picture but it was so dark in there that this was the best one I took...and still not that great.




Hunter's favorite ride was Star Tours. This was the very first time he ever got to ride it. Last year he was too small and actually afraid of going on it. I was worried he was going to get scared but throughout the ride he was "woo hoo'ing" as we rode. He couldn't wait to tell his Dad how much he loved the ride. Because of this alone I was very glad Susie came with me because had she not and I were with my kids alone, we wouldn't have been able to ride the ride because Kora and Mylie are still too small to ride it. I'm glad he got the experience to ride it.








In this picture Kora was in the Celebration Parade. Actually, all that she did in the parade was joined a group of kids in a konga line around a float. They asked that an adult go with her because she looked a little scared. She did fine though. I can't really say what Kora's favorite ride was. If you were to ask her she would say the Hook ride....A.K.A. the Peter Pan ride. We didn't get to go on the Peter Pan ride because by the time we were headed that way it was closed down so they could prepare for the fireworks show. I guess she remembers it from last time and it's still her favorite. The next time we go to Disneyland we will make sure to get on that ride first.
I understand that this last picture is a little blurry. It's because the ride is in motion and the ability to get a picture on a spinning ride is near impossible, at least for me. This is the ladybug ride in Downtown Disney. I actually really liked this picture despite it being blurry. It shows the girls and Susie having a really good time. We had a great time at Disneyland and can't wait to go again. I'm contimplating getting passes again but still have to talk to Kelly about that. We would have to go more often in order for them to be worth it. There is nothing like taking your children somewhere and watch them marvel at everything that they see. Disney sure takes advantage of that but as a parent it really does make it worth it to see their bright smiles.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Those cheap passes are so worth it. Even if you only went twice, it pays for itself! So nice. We've already gotten a lot of mileage out of ours and we have until December when they run out. Glad you guys had fun!!!

Gene and Susie said...

I'm not sure who had more fun - me or the kids!!!

Nunazuna said...

We have the cheap passes too! We just went on Tuesday cuz it's our last day to go till the end of August. I love the last photo. So cute!