Friday, June 11, 2010

New Daytime Addition


We have a new little addition to our family during the day. My Sister-in-Law, Kristin, went back to work on May 3rd and I have been watching my nephew, Luke, during the day. I had to add a picture of Kora with this post because she can't get enough of the little man. She is always asking to hold him, feed him and makes sure he is never cold by putting a blanket on him whenever he needs one. She's quite the mommy. We have really enjoyed having him stay with us. It's great to get to know one of my nephews. I only wish it were the same with all of my nieces and nephews but unfortunately, Luke is the only one that lives in California. For now, we'll enjoy him as long as we have him.

2 comments:

Gene and Susie said...

Luke is darling, but I'm crazy about my Kora.

Amanda said...

Aw how fun!! Now you can start thinking about that 4th one!! ;) Only kidding. Kora is too cute!